Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tool #10 - Underneath it All - Digital Citizenship

Three things I would want me students to know is the difference between appropriate and inappropriate posting. What they post could affect their reputation and others? I have heard that never post anything that you could not afford to be on a billboard in Houston with your name attached. Secondly, the dangers of the credibility of what they find on the internet and the fact that anyone can say anything and say it is the gospel without any source and/or research to support. Another point would be the safety of navigating the internet and what to do in the case of cyber bullying. I would show them one of the lessons from isafe. I would share my ideas in a lesson and go over this during Parent-Teacher Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment